Marketing Coordinator – NuVinci Cycling
NuVinci Cycling products (stepless and automatic shifting solutions) are a component product used in bicycles and eBikes. We are an ingredient brand and solely sell to bicycle manufacturers (push strategy), not dealers or consumers. While we do not sell to those two groups directly, we need to influence them nevertheless (pull strategy). The majority of NuVinci Optimized bicycles and eBikes are sold through specialty bicycler retailers. Today, end-users know very little about our product and brand hence retailers are in the position to recommend NuVinci products to end-users or not. Additionally, dealers will feedback their experience with our products to manufacturers which will influence the specification of future bicycles. Lastly, manufacturers will only produce the volume of NuVinci Optimized models that has been pre-ordered by dealers. Dealers will order models with technology they know, believe in and trust to move.
Support the Marketing Director and the marketing team in executing marketing and communications activities for NuVinci Cycling. Target groups generally include OEM and retail customers but this role focuses especially on communication towards theend-user, the rider.
The position reports to the Marketing Director, Cycling Division and serves as a member of the marketing team. This role will closely collaborate with all marketing staff, including but not limited to: the Product Manager, the retail team and the Event Coordinator. Outside of NuVinci Cycling, the position is liaising with stakeholders including but not limited to: customers, marketing agencies, collaboration partners, media, industry associations.
1. Supporting the definition of a clear brand identity and key messages. Roll out
across all activities, tools and channels, esp. sales tools.
2. Supporting the development and presentation of market research.
3. Management of all digital marketing activities including website, SEO, social and
4. Management external agencies e.g. web and graphic design.
5. Execution of campaigns targeting OEs, dealers and consumers.
6. Media liaison (direct and through service provider).
7. Special projects: leading coop-marketing projects with technology partners.
Qualifications and experience required:
● Relevant university degree in marketing, communications, or public relations
● Minimum 2 years relevant experience in B2B2C marketing or communications
● Proven experience in PR, CMS, agency liaison, sales and marketing tool
● Fluent, ideally native English-speaking skills; one other language
● Understanding of brand management
● Experience in project and agency management
● Understanding of the interaction between technical product management, sales
● Bicycle market experience or e-mobility or ingredient/component marketing
● German or Dutch language skills
Applications could be send to our HR: Marielle Lanoir <firstname.lastname@example.org>